A first impression is memorable. A quality logo will help your business stand out from its competition and keep your customers at your side.
Here are five tips for a fresh look:
- Keep it simple – The company name should be easy to read and the typography thought out. The icon shouldn’t be confusing. You wouldn’t put a whimsical font in a doctor’s office.
- Make it applicable – Your logo should be versatile enough to use in various formats: pens, signage, letterheads, etc.
- Don’t go back in time – What was popular 15 years ago isn’t now. A logo does not need to be trendy.
- Recognize it – A successful logo is easily recognized and professional. Don’t overdo it and don’t change a logo out of boredom. The general public doesn’t see the brand as often as you might think.
- Make it appealing – A logo can be the difference between a product being appealing or not. When you’re at the store choosing to buy something, a well-designed logo and label might help make the decision for you.
If your logo falls short, it could be time to say goodbye and start over.
Don’t know where to start? Ask one of our TAG Graphic Designers Brian Buckles and Chelsea Liske.